Fifth Annual Magic of Lights™ Returns This Friday to Daytona International Speedway; Nearly $30,000 Check Presented to AdventHealth Local Hospitals
as Result of Last Year’s Magical, Family-Friendly Drive-through Experience
Enjoy More Than A Million Lights; View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle; Portion of the Proceeds to Again Benefit AdventHealth Local Hospitals
Photo Cutline: Daytona International Speedway President Frank Kelleher (left) presents a ceremonial check for $29,776.00 to Ed Noseworthy (right)), CEO of AdventHealth Daytona Beach (Photo credit: Daytona International Speedway)
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Nov. 16, 2021) – Buckle up the kids and enjoy the magic – The Magic of Lights at Daytona!
With this Friday’s kickoff to the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza at Daytona International Speedway, Speedway President Frank Kelleher recently presented the AdventHealth Daytona Beach Foundation a ceremonial check for $29,776.00, as a result of the success of the traditional event a year ago.
The donation, which will benefit the patients and programs at AdventHealth local hospitals, was presented to Ed Noseworthy, President and CEO of AdventHealth Daytona Beach.
Back for its fifth year at the World Center of Racing, Magic of Lights will provide six weeks of magical spectacles, dazzling displays, and more than one million twinkling, sparkling lights, all viewed within the comfort and safety of the guest’s vehicle. Advanced tickets are on sale today by visiting www.magicoflights.com/daytona. Magic of Lights runs through Jan. 1, 2022.
The festive and winding drive-through on the grounds of the iconic Daytona International Speedway, will be open from 6-10 p.m. ET nightly except for Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 25-28) when hours of operation will be 7-10 p.m. ET. Kids from ages one to 92, families, couples, friends, social and work groups will be mesmerized with the colorful lights, holiday scenes and a cast of characters of the incredible holiday experience. Ticket prices include:
- Advanced Pricing from Nov. 3 – Dec. 9: $20 per standard vehicle in advance or $30 at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $35 on weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Advanced Pricing Prime Season from Dec. 10 – Jan 1: $25 per standard vehicle in advance or $35 at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $40 on weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $50 per vehicle at the gate and $55 on weekend dates (Friday through Sunday).
- Every Tuesday (excluding Dec 21st) is Double Drive Through Night – drive through the lights two times, with the purchase of one vehicle ticket.
- Group rates are available.
- Tour buses cannot be accommodated.